- Terms of ordering Wholesale and F.O.B
- Terms of ordering OEM product
- PO's from Buyers
- Terms of Payment
- Delivery lead time
- Return and Replacement
- Entire Agreement
- 1. Scope
- 1.1 These terms and conditions of trading (“Terms”) apply to contracts of sale entered into by Atsiamsight Co., Ltd (“Atsiamsight”) and its Buyers (“Buyers”) and constitute the entire trading terms with respect to purchasing goods and services (“Product(s)”) from Atsiamsight and supersedes all other agreements and understandings between Atsiamsight and its Buyers (“the Parties”), unless specifically stated and signed by an officer of Atsiamsight.
- 1.2 By acceptance of deliveries made in pursuance of any purchase order (“PO”) placed upon Atsiamsight, the Buyer accepts these terms contained herein. Atsiamsight failure to any of the contained in any communication with the Buyer shall not be deemed a waiver of these terms.
- 1.3 In the case of the Buyer requesting a quotation from Atsiamsight,for standard product and Atsiamsight provides such quotation, the Buyer confirms acceptance of these terms by placing a PO against such quotation. Upon acceptance of such PO by Atsiamsight, these terms become a contractual agreement for such sale between the Parties.
- 1.4 Any other material that Atsiamsight issues for general use, including promotional material has no implication on these Terms and the Terms herein will prevail.
- 1.5 Notwithstanding the foregoing, however, typographical and clerical errors are subject to correction.
- 1.6 Atsiamsight may require a PO to be in writing and such case Atsiamsight shall not have any commitment until the Buyer has placed a written PO in terms acceptable to Atsiamsight and Atsiamsight accepted the PO. Atsiamsight shall not have any obligation to fulfill any PO for any reason whatsoever.
- 1.7 Atsiamsight reserves the right to alter the terms at any time.
- 2. Terms of Wholesale Ordering
- 2.1 The minimum order is USD 1,000 per shipment. Atsiamsight reserves the right to require a handling charge USD 30 for under the minimum orders per shipment , but should not lower than USD 600 per shipment.
2.2 MOQ per SKU is about 6 pcs.
- 2.3 All quotes by Atsiamsight are firm unless otherwise specified in the quote after that time Atsiamsight are subject to confirmation in writing.
- 2.4 All prices are quoted in Wholesale (ex-work). Products will be shipped at the Buyer’s risk. Freight and insurance and risk of loss in transit are the responsibility of the Buyer.
- 3. Terms of F.O.B Ordering
3.1 Atsiamsight reserves the right to require standard quantities in some items in order to meet the minimum standard packaging requirements.
3.2 The minimum order is USD 5,000 per shipment. Atsiamsight reserves the right to require a handling charge USD 250 for under the minimum orders per shipment , but should not lower than USD 3000 per shipment.
3.3 MOQ per SKU is about 60 to 100 pcs.
3.4 All quotes by Atsiamsight are firm unless otherwise specified in the quote after that time Atsiamsight are subject to confirmation in writing.
3.5 All prices are F.O.B. at Bangkok port. Products will be shipped at the Buyer’s risk. Freight and insurance and risk of loss in transit are the responsibility of the Buyer
4. Terms of ordering OEM product
- 4.1 Atsiamsight reserves the right to not use the Chabatree original designed product for other brand names. Customer may need to provide their own design.
- 4.2 Atsiamsight reserves the right to require the minimum quantities 300 -1000 pcs per item per shipment depend on product , and quote price might change if the order quanity lower than minimum require.
- 4.3 The minimum order is USD 5,000 per shipment. Atsiamsight reserves the right to require a handling charge USD 250 for under the minimum orders per shipment , but should not lower than USD 3000 per shipment.
- 4.4 All quotes by Atsiamsight are firm unless otherwise specified in the quote after that time Atsiamsight are subject to confirmation in writing.
- 4.5 All prices are F.O.B. at Bangkok port. Products will be shipped at the Buyer’s risk. Freight and insurance and risk of loss in transit are the responsibility of the Buyer.
5. PO's from Buyers
- 5.1 Atsiamsight is not obliged at any time to accept PO from the Buyer. Atsiamsight must accept PO’s before orders can be processed. This is done by way of direct acknowledgment, by advising date, or by actual shipment of the products ordered. Atsiamsight will ship orders according to the Buyer’s exact requirements and will not substitute a Product unless instructed to do so by the Buyer.
- 5.2 All telephone PO’s must confirm the original PO either by mail, or fax. PO’s must include the Atsiamsight part code and part description and price. Prices used to process PO’s will be prices quoted by Atsiamsight to respective Buyers. All delivery details must be clearly marked on the PO.
- 5.3 The Buyer have not the right to cancel any PO issued and accepted by Atsiamsight but the Buyer has given 7 business day PO changing notice in writing after placed order.
6. Terms of Payment
- 6.1 All payments made to Atsiamsight are to be USD. or THB. Atsiamsight will not be liable for any currency conversion and all bank charge that may occur from Buyer making such payments and these will be chargeable to the Buyer.
- 6.2 T/T (Telegraphic Transfer) and an irrevocable Letter of Credit (L/C) at sight are available to the Buyer.
- 6.3 T/T (Telegraphic Transfer) must be 50% Prepaid In-Advance before process order and 50% balance payment prior to shipment.
- 6.4 An irrevocable Letter of Credit (L/C) at sight must be considered for order amount over USD15,000 per shipment. The handling charge USD 250 per shipment for under the minimum USD15,000 per shipment will be chargeable to the Buyer, but the total order amount should not lower than USD10,000.
- 7.1 Products provided to the Buyer will be inspected prior to shipment for conformance to applicable specification in accordance with Atsiamsight’s standard procedure for quality assurance, inspection and test of such products.
8. Delivery lead time
- 8.1 All quoted delivery dates are estimates only.
- 8.2 Shipping date; the estimated date confirmation will be notice when Atsiamsight received purchase of the Buyer and reconfirm the estimated shipping date at the time the Buyer confirmed the payment.
- 8.3 Shipping date is estimated 30-75 days from date of invoice confirmation. All orders must be base on the queue and order quantity per shipment.
- 8.4 After receiving the advance payment or an irrevocable L/C, Atsiamsight will confirm the delivery time and date of shipment at least in 2 weeks prior shipped.
- 8.5 Reschedule delivery date will be applicable to the order, if the Buyer fails to make payment when due Atsiamsight, on a one-time only basis, reschedule deliveries that are scheduled to ship within thirty (30) days from failure to pay, to be determined by Atsiamsight.
- 8.6 Atsiamsight may reschedule delivery of any standard products within thirty (30) days after written request to the Buyer.
- 9.1 Atsiamsight warrants that the Products, whilst they remain in the possession of the Buyer, will under proper use, be free from defects solely due to faulty workmanship and materials during a period declared in specific warranty conditions issued in respect of particular Products.
10. Return and Replacement
- 10.1 Atsiamsight reserve the right to accept or decline such a return at its discretion.
- 10.2 Any incorrect, missing or damaged items must be reported to Atsiamsight within 7 days of receiving the delivery. Please contact us via E-mail, Fax or Phone.
- 10.3 All such Product returns must be returned in a saleable condition and include the entire original packaging.
- 10.4 Atsiamsight reserves the right not to return the damaged items in transit or other merchandise damaged.
- 10.5 There is no additional charge for return in the result of our error. Atsiamsight owns any shipping cost with your return if the return is a result of our error.
- 10.6 Atsiamsight reserves the right to return in case of our poor packaging or a result of our error.
- 11.1 Atsiamsight failure to insist upon strict performance of any condition of the Terms shall not be deemed a waiver by Atsiamsight’s any rights, which may have hereunder.
12. Entire Agreement
- 12.1 These Terms contained in an Order Verification, embody the entire agreement between the parties with regard to such object matter and supersedes all other prior agreements between the parties with regards to matter. These Terms cannot be modified, except in writing and signed by the party against whom enforcement is sought. such subject